Learn the foundations of modelling and analysis with RomaxDESIGNER by joining our next RomaxDESIGNER Basic Training.
Participants will learn how to:
- Model both simple and complex gearboxes
- Predict system deflections/component misalignment
- Design and rate gears and bearings
- Predict the influence of housing flexibility
- Predict gearbox efficiency and much more
A copy of the training files and the manual used during the course will be provided on a USB stick.
Classes will run from 8:30am to 4:30pm on the scheduled days at our Troy, Michigan office. Refreshments and meals are provided.
Please register below for details of costs and to book training.
Alternatively, please contact us at +1 248 220 1201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org