A recap of the major new features and enhancements in RomaxDESIGNER R17, covering both rolling element and fluid film bearings. As always these features are fully integrated into the RomaxDESIGNER system model thereby providing unrivalled accuracy, robustness and analysis speed. Romax bearing technology is applicable to a wide range of industries and these new features are designed to allow optimisation of designs and identification of potential issues as early as possible in the development process, thereby saving time and unnecessary costs.
- Advanced roller bearing contact analysis – Rapid and accurate prediction of bearing roller contact and edge stresses, for correct assessment of bearing performance within a full system, when operating under extreme misalignment or high loads
- Roller rib contact model – A detailed way to simulate the effect of variable roller rib contact height, for more accurate bearing results and improved understanding of bearing performance.
- Hydrodynamic journal/sleeve bearing models – New, predictive, hydrodynamic simulation of journal bearings and bushings allows to optimise geometry within the context of the whole system.
- Gain an understanding of Romax Technology’s advanced bearing capabilities
- Learn how you could benefit from using some of RomaxDESIGNER’s new advanced bearing features
- See some of Romax Technology’s latest bearing technology in action
Who should attend?
Bearing analysts, design engineers, bearing suppliers, bearing experts