Romax’s first Japan User Forum is set to take place on the 23rd May, at the Pan Pacific Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu, in Yokohama.
The theme for the conference is Advanced Driveline Simulations, Technology Integration and Process Optimisation. Romax technical experts will be showcasing our latest software developments including our award-winning electro-mechanical drivetrain design simulation, and speaking about our experience in engineering services.
Joining us will be Japanese OEMs, suppliers, partners and international guest speakers, with papers including:
- The Development of MAGSPLIT® Magnetic Powersplit Technology into Vehicle Powertrain Applications
- David Black, Product Manager, Magnomatics
- A Study on a Correlation with Vibration Response of EV Reducer
- Jongo Seo, Senior Research Engineer, Hyundai Wia
- Application examples in agricultural machinery and marine fields
- Mr Hiroaki Hashima, Development Group Engineer, Kanzaki Kokyukoki Mfg.Co.,Ltd
- Acoustical Improvement of a Train Gearbox Based on Microgeometry and Housing Geometry Optimization
- Manuel Hasse, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft IWU
- Process Automation and Integration for Collaborative Systems Engineering
- Romax Technology with Tim Keer, Vice President of Technical Services and Customer Success, Comet Solutions
The forum will be a fantastic chance for senior engineers, analysts and department heads to engage in discussions and networking with the wider Romax community, and to hold conversations with Romax technical experts.
It’s not too late to register to attend the event! To read more about the event, see the full agenda, and to register, click here:
Japan is not the only country hosting a Romax forum this year – to find out more about our forums in other locations (France, China, India, Korea and the US), and to watch our video of the highlights from last year’s events, click here:
We look forward to seeing you!